This practice has been accredited as being suitable for the training of those doctors intending to become general practitioners.
These are some points for your information:
- Those doctors training to become GPs are called GP registrars. They are employed by the practice and one of the GPs here will be their trainer.
- F2 doctors are qualified doctors gaining experience in the practice.
- Sometimes other doctors are also trained and supported in the practice.
- Please consult them with confidence – they have extensive hospital experience.
- Please ask any member of the reception staff for further information if you need it.