Before you can use the online service you must register. Learn more...
Patients on long-term medication who are eligible for repeat prescriptions can order them in a number of ways:
- In Person - hand your repeat slip in at reception (or a written request) with the required item(s) clearly marked.
- By Post - send it to us with a stamped addressed envelope if you want us to post it back to you.
- By Fax - to 01932 355681 remembering to include your doctors name on the request.
- Online - follow the link at the top of this page and complete a simple registration.
- Prescription Collection Service - ask your local pharmacy for advice on what to do. The local chemists in West Byfleet, New Haw and Sheerwater operate repeat prescription services.
You can either take your prescription to a pharmacy to be dispensed or advise us, through your request, to which local pharmacy you would like your prescription delivered.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see either a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications.
Please allow three full working days between requesting and collecting your medication from Reception. Remember to allow more time if you are collecting from a Pharmacy or for the weekends and bank holidays.